At Meeks Investment Management, we believe that a plan is a powerful tool. Reaching your long-term financial objectives hinges on having the right plan -- one that fits your unique circumstances and grows with you. Planning your financial future can be a daunting task. That's where Meeks Investment Management comes in. We're trained, licensed CFP® professionals, and we can draw on years of investment planning experience when creating a long-term strategy.We can help you answer the questions you may have about your financial future, such as:
- Will I be able to retire early?
- How much money will I need in order to retire?
- How can I get the most out of my 401(k)?
- Should I have a traditional IRA or a Roth IRA?
- How can I position my investments for higher potential returns while reducing risk?
- How can I "inflation-proof" my investment income?
- Do I need disability income insurance? Long-term care insurance?
- How can I ensure that my children receive as much as possible from my estate?
- What do I need to know about wills, trusts, and probate?
As CFP®’s, we follow the 6 recommended steps for establishing and maintaining an investment plan. We offer financial products and services tailored to your individual needs. Meeks Investment Management is committed to you for the long term. Please call or email us today to begin your planning process.
Meeks Investment Management and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network are not tax or legal advisors. Investment and trust products and services are offered through affiliates.